PERCY JACKSON

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weird thing #1: Mrs. Dodds

The weirdest thing happened at the museum today...we went on a field trip and I got in some trouble. Mrs. Dodds told me she wanted me to come with her but she kept disappearing. First, she appeared at the top of the museum steps, and then she appeared inside the museum. It was weird, but stuff like that happens to me all the time. Anyway, she started growling like a monster, and she kept telling me that I had caused enough problems for her. AND THEN...Mrs. Dodds turned into a monster! She had wings and everything. After that, Mr. Brunner appeared out of nowhere with a sword - he killed her!!! After all of that, my best friend, teacher and classmate acted as if nothing even happened!

I gotta figure out what's going on here.

BTW - Mrs. Dodds looked like this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home